Marketing Associate (m/f/d)
Full time (38.5h) | Place of employment: Rohrendorf near Krems | immediately
The Lenz Moser winery is Austria’s largest marketer of Quality wine is a strictly regulated Austrian wine category ... More. The portfolio includes established brands such as Lenz Moser Selection, Servus, Storch and Pfiffikus. Around 75 motivated minds shape the future of the Austrian wine industry every day. We rely on an optimal balance of tradition and innovative spirit.
We are currently hiring as “Employee: in Marketing (m/f/d)” –Read more and apply now!
Your area of responsibility
- You are responsible for the conception, planning and implementation of our online marketing activities (social media, website and newsletter).
- You create creative content in the form of text, photos and videos for our advertising presence.
- You will support a wide range of marketing projects and campaigns.
- After an extensive training phase, you will present our winery in the course of company tours and events.
- You support the marketing management with administrative tasks.
Your requirement profile
- Completed economic training at Matura level (e.g. HAK, HLW or HLF)
- First professional experience in marketing would be an advantage
- Affinity with the topic of wine desired
- Responsible, structured and accurate way of working
- Good feel for text and good spelling skills in German and English
- Driver’s license B
- A secure job with meaning: The security and support of a successful traditional company with a very good working atmosphere. A full-time week has 38.5 working hours for us!
- Teamwork & Onboarding: A collegial and dynamic work environment with varied activities and a detailed training program.
- Training and further education: The wine industry is constantly changing. That’s why we promote further training opportunities such as wine tasting and seminars.
- Modern infrastructure + parking: At our beautiful location in the middle of the vineyards, there is everything you need for a relaxed and productive working day. Parking included.
- Joint team activities: Regardless of whether it’s a barbecue party or company outing, we regularly have team events where the focus is on having fun.
In accordance with our collective agreement, the starting salary for this position is at least €1,945 gross/month. Your actual desired salary is part of our interviews and of course depends on your qualifications and experience.
Please email your meaningful application to:
Mr. Christoph Bierbaum, MA | email@example.com