Cellar employee (m/f/d)
Full time (38.5h) | Place of employment: Rohrendorf near Krems | immediately
The Lenz Moser winery is Austria’s largest marketer of Quality wine is a strictly regulated Austrian wine category ... More. The portfolio includes established brands such as Lenz Moser Selection, Servus, Storch and Pfiffikus. Around 75 motivated minds shape the future of the Austrian wine industry every day. We rely on an optimal balance of tradition and innovative spirit.
We are currently hiring as “Cellar employee (m/f/d)” –Read more and apply now!
Your area of responsibility
- Filtration, blending and quality assurance of the wine
- Preparing the wines for bottling
- Grape processing
- Cleaning work
Your requirement profile
- Training in the field of viticulture/cellar management
- Quality-conscious, independent work
- High commitment and resilience
- Team spirit and reliability
- Technical understanding
- A secure job with meaning: The security and support of a successful traditional company with a very good working atmosphere. A full-time week has 38.5 working hours for us!
- Teamwork & Time model: A collegial and dynamic work environment with working hours from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Training and further education: The wine industry is constantly changing. That’s why we promote further training opportunities such as wine tasting and seminars.
- Modern infrastructure + parking: At our beautiful location in the middle of the vineyards, there is everything you need for a relaxed and productive working day. Parking included.
- Joint team activities: Regardless of whether it’s a barbecue party or company outing, we regularly have team events where the focus is on having fun.
In accordance with our collective agreement, the starting salary for this position is at least €2,040 gross/month. Your actual desired salary is part of our interviews and of course depends on your qualifications and experience.
Please email your detailed application to:
Mr. Franz Schlager | email@example.com