Lenz Moser - A taste of Austrian diversity
Featuring the full assortment of Austrian varieties, the Lenz Moser winery has become the country’s most important winemaker and can be considered the best known producer of Austrian wine world-wide - particularly in connection with a name rich in tradition.
The product range features the traditional varieties of Grüner Veltliner, Weißburgunder, Blauer Zweigelt, and Blaufränkisch. Lenz Moser also produces Welschriesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Riesling, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Blauer Portugieser and St. Laurent.
The wine series offered by Lenz Moser are:
• Estate wines from the Schlossweingut Malteser Ritterorden and the Klosterkeller Siegendorf
• Lenz Moser Prestige for wine merchants and exclusive grocery stores
• Lenz Moser Selection, which covers the typical Austrian varieties from Grüner Veltliner to Blauer Zweigelt
• Storch, brand with the most important vines of Burgenland
• Vinothek wine brands, a selection of the most important vines in Lower Austria
• the Burgenland brand Servus, the most typical vines of this area come together to two white wine Cuvée and one red wine Cuvée.
• Furthermore, there are Austrian classical wines like „Alter Knabe“ and „Pfiffikus“, "Fête Rosé" as well as wellknown brands like „Herrenstein“, „Seekönig“, „Kellerknirps, ...