Filling hall employee (m/f/d)
Full time (38.5h) | Place of employment: Rohrendorf near Krems | immediately
The Lenz Moser winery is Austria’s largest marketer of Quality wine is a strictly regulated Austrian wine category ... More. The portfolio includes established brands such as Lenz Moser Selection, Servus, Storch and Pfiffikus. Around 75 motivated minds shape the future of the Austrian wine industry every day. We rely on an optimal balance of tradition and innovative spirit.
We are currently hiring as “Filling hall employee (m/f/d)” – read on and apply now!
Your area of responsibility
- Technical support for the filling system
- Product Quality Assurance
- Material management (bottles, labels, caps and boxes takeover)
Your requirement profile
- Training in the field of viticulture/cellar management
- Quality-conscious, independent work
- High commitment and resilience
- Team spirit and reliability
- Technical understanding
- A secure job with meaning: The security and support of a successful traditional company with a very good working atmosphere. A full-time week has 38.5 working hours for us!
- Teamwork & Time model: A collegial and dynamic working environment with responsible activities in 2-shift operation (early and late shift).
- Training and further education: Interesting development and advancement opportunities within the company.
- Joint team activities: Whether it’s a barbecue party or a company outing, we regularly have team events where the focus is on having fun.
- Modern infrastructure + parking: At our beautiful location in the middle of the vineyards, there is everything you need for a relaxed and productive working day. Parking included.
The salary for the position is at least €2,200 gross/month, a corresponding overpayment is possible depending on qualifications and experience!
Please email your complete application to:
Mr. Franz Walzer | Lenz Moser Street 1 | 3495 Rohrendorf/Krems